Fund accounting tools from PyanGo can help. Designed to meet the complex needs of non-profits while delivering accountability, PyanGo manages incoming funds through grants, tracks expenditures, and reports financial results according to the latest GAAP and GASB standards.
- Stays in compliance for grant allowable expenses.
- Reports expenses and budgets easily to the government.
- Identifies grant balances showing how much is remaining per grant.
- Calculates Net Asset balances by the fund.
- Reclaims expenses from donors on a timely basis including chargeback direct and indirect expenses to donors.